GRAETC is counting down the days until EdTechRVA. This amazing conference is held at the VCU Academic Learning Commons. The schedule for the day is posted and presenters are planning an abundance of learning opportunities!
Check out the day’s events here: EdTech RVA 2017 Schedule
This conference boasts a broad range of topics at an affordable price. $65 entitles you to:
- An entire day of learning!
- FREE parking in the deck!
- Tremendous opportunities for networking with colleagues!
- AMAZING SWAG!!!
- Opportunities to learn from fabulous, local educators!
Register here: https://events.vstereg.org/events/edtechrva2017/.
The conference SOLD OUT last year. This year we have maximized our registration and we are fully expecting to sell out again this year. THERE WILL BE NO WAITING LIST. Register early to get your spot!
We are excited to spotlight some of our sessions and presenters that we can’t wait to hear from.
- IGNITE – Four rapid fire, high energy presentations brought to you by:
- Tamara Letter, ITRT, Mechanicsville Elementary School, Hanover County
- Kelsey Pacer, 4th Grade Teacher, Bon Air Elementary School, Chesterfield County
- Ryan Bierlair, Health & PE Teacher, Pocahontas Middle School, Henrico County
- Kim Tupponce, Gifted Education Specialist, Hamilton-Holmes Middle School, King William County
- Encouraging Creativity: Join the Commons – Karen Richardson, VSTE Executive Director
- Self Paced Classrooms for All – Lauren Williams, Math Teacher, Wilder Middle School
- Creating Engaging Instruction Utilizing Augmented Reality (AR) – Aimee Brenner, Assistant Professor of Education, Averett University
- Individualize and Improve Instruction with GSuite – Matthew Spears, Technology Integrator, Chesterfield County Public Schools
- Problem-based Interdisciplinary STEM with Hummingbird Robotics – Paula Leach, Director, ITTIP at Longwood University
- Play and Learn Centers – One upstairs and one downstairs so hopefully no waiting for your turn!
- +30 other sessions that will engage and inspire you.