That’s right. Mark your calendars! March 8-10th, 4pm-6pm. Our virtual sessions were such a hit last year, that we are doing it again this year! Here’s what we know so far:
You are invited! We would love to have you as a vendor, participant and/or presenter!
Vendors – Are you a vendor or company wanting to attend? You can have the opportunity to present a session, feature your company on our website, chat, and even video conference with our attendees. Click here to email our vendor committee and request to be added to the email list for conference vendors.
Participants – Information regarding conference registration will be available by January.
Presenters – Call for presentation proposals will go out in the next couple weeks, so think about what you might like to share!
Here are our 5 Session Formats for EdTechRVA 2022:
- Inspire (15 min) – Think,TED Talk. The floor is all yours!
2. Interactive Lecture (30 min) – Your typical format presentation.
3. Interactive Lecture (60 min) – These sessions will be heavy on hands-on experiences and participant discussion. These session will have a Part I (30m), then a Part 2 (30m).
4. Asynchronous Poster -These sessions will be available whenever for you to pop in and check out! No presentation, per se, but an informational website or slide deck!
5. On-Demand (30 min) – These sessions will be pre-recorded, asynchronous, with the presenter available to answer questions.